Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Check out www.whitewine.co.uk

If you missed my Chardonnay article, check it out on the link below at whitewine.co.uk:-

http://www.whitewine.co.uk/articles/in-praise-of-chardonnay-or-don%e2%80%99t-forget-your-old-friends/


www.whitewine.co.uk is a great new website packed full of reviews and articles on everything white wine related: Specific articles on grapes variety, wine tastings, competitions, book reviews and even information about Brazilian wine! If white is not your bag then check out redwine.co.uk or follow on twitter @whiteandred or myself @burgundywineman.


Trust all is well and the drinks are flowing

Bon Aperitif

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim.
    Like your blog and have just checked out whitewine as well which is great.
    I absolutely love chardonnay. Hawkes bay NZ Chardonnay is gorgeous. Please check out my review of the very good value Bail out chardonnay from Oddbins on my Steelwine blog! Other great chardonnays from Hawkes bay/NZ are riflemans, te mata elston, clearview, sacred hill riflemans, Kumeu River and thats just a few of my favourites!
    Will
    Steelwine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will sure check out the site, Not had the Baile out Chardonnay, will try it next week if you recommend it. Used to work for Oddbins actually so I am due a return trip. Kumeu River I agree is phenomenal. No luck finding it in Burgundy though.

    ReplyDelete